Thursday 12 February 2015

I still don't have my laptop back

 I gave it to PC World on the second and they said four days, then on the eighth they said it would be one or two days and we're two hours away from the thirteenth right now.

 I'd go and get it back from them, but I don't know where else I could get it fixed.

 There's no way that I'm going to be able to get the Final Fantasy VIII post up on Tuesday since the likelihood that they'll have fixed it by tomorrow is really small.

 I'm really sorry, but there is literally nothing I can do about this.

 This whole thing has been a massive strain. It's actually getting to the point that if they piss me about for much longer, I'm probably going to end up hurting myself.

 All I wanted was my computer fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment