Monday 16 February 2015

Good news, everybody!

I have my laptop back!

 Normal service can resume!

 Well, except the Final Fantasy VIII post tomorrow, but that was always going to be a long shot.

 I'm glad to have my laptop back, but I'm still really angry at the service I recieved. I know for a fact that they didn't even touch it until Saturday, and when I asked for a refund (because it was two weeks and I gave them fifty pounds [which is seventy seven usd]) I was given the old 'well, other people had to wait too'.

 Like fifteen other people being severely inconvenienced somehow makes severely inconveniencing me not a problem.

 Heck, I happened to overhear a guy who'd just got back from holiday and he seemed to think this entire mess was unacceptable.

 To be fair to Currys PC World, the KnowHow twitter people have been really helpful, it may very well just be this one guy.

 Either way, I have had severe bouts of depression, suicidal thoughts and feelings and have actually hurt myself over this, so I am going to pursue a complaint and a refund.

 That guy royally fucked up, they were warned a week ago that I'm a vulnerable adult and all that's been happening is that my totally unwarranted patience with them has been abused.

 This may be the first time I've wanted someone fired for screwing me over instead of someone else.

 That may seem extreme, but I could have ended up dead.

 In less depressing news, I'm going to upload a video that's been trapped on my laptop for the past two weeks in a moment, so keep your eyes peeled for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment