- Finish silver crosses
- Write at least 50,000 words of my new project Thicker Than Water
- Read more (and I have a list of books in my journal)
- Get a job
- Sort out wardrobe and garner a sense of style
- Finish drawing six issues of Epic Fail
- Create YouTube videos for joint gaming channel
- Pay off overdraft
- Submit Silver Crosses to a literary agent
- Formulate plot for second Silver Crosses in time for that
- Create Miss Muffet series
- Use that triangular canvas I bought for something
- Throw a dinner party in order to get the full use of the journal Mum got me (it's a Martha Stewart journal, hence the entertaining tips)
- Start learning Japanese with my older sister Jo
It's an ambitious to do list, but I've got a year and I'm fairly confident.
I've already finished one of the books on my reading list! It wasn't very good. Which sucks, because my sister Anna loves it.
I'll have a new picture to post tomorrow, so keep an eye out for that.