Wednesday 2 January 2013

My new year's resolutions- a to do list for 2013

 I don't usually do new year's resolutions, but this year I've decided to set my self a few goals for the year.

 These are:

  • Finish silver crosses
  • Write at least 50,000 words of my new project Thicker Than Water
  • Read more (and I have a list of books in my journal)
  • Get a job
  • Sort out wardrobe and garner a sense of style
  • Finish drawing six issues of Epic Fail
  • Create YouTube videos for joint gaming channel
  • Pay off overdraft
  • Submit Silver Crosses to a literary agent
  • Formulate plot for second Silver Crosses in time for that
  • Create Miss Muffet series
  • Use that triangular canvas I bought for something
  • Throw a dinner party in order to get the full use of the journal Mum got me (it's a Martha Stewart journal, hence the entertaining tips)
  • Start learning Japanese with my older sister Jo
 It's an ambitious to do list, but I've got a year and I'm fairly confident.

 I've already finished one of the books on my reading list! It wasn't very good. Which sucks, because my sister Anna loves it.

 I'll have a new picture to post tomorrow, so keep an eye out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment