Friday 4 January 2013

Art contest entry

 Because she's awesome, Leilani Joy is holding (/held depending on when you read this) a collaboration contest.

 Here's her blog entry on the subject.

 I designed the characters for all three descriptions using each of the provided poses, but I only managed to do one properly before running out. I was originally going to use Sashi, but at the last moment I decided her outfit was a little too dull and used Soleil instead.

 I do like all three designs, though, and I'm going to keep them around for inspiration for future pieces. Especially Stella, I really like what I did there.

 Without further ado, here are the pics.

Stella

Sashi

Soleil
 I also bought some new art supplies in the last few days and got some inspiration pics for Miss Muffet. However, I'm shattered, so I'll tell you guys more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment