Friday 28 December 2012

The Joker has finally been finished

 Yes! I did it!

Joker: Then and Now
 Get ready, the list of media is loong.

 This is:
  • Graphite
  • Copic marker
  • Promarker
  • Derwent Inktense Blocks
  • Watercolours
  • Copic Multiliners
  • Ocaldo Indian Ink
  • and Winsor & Newton drawing Ink
 on Bristol Board.

 Because I slept all day, there is no photo of Jon Snow. So to try and make it up to you, here are some sketches for my next big project.


Lady Muffet-Arachnia
  This was originally going to be a young her, but I actually like the idea of doing a series of pictures of this character at different points in her life.

 There's a painting that inspired this, but because it's at my sister's it's gonna take a little bit to post a photo up.

 Hopefully I won't sleep all day tomorrow ^^; so you'll get that Jon Snow picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment