Sunday 18 November 2012

Bloody Atos and some new art

The bunglers at the Department of Work and Pensions put me through a massive amount of stress relating to this assessment about my benefits, destroying my hopes of susccessfully completeing NaNoWriMo on time, and then bungled my appointment.

 We get to the Atos office, and because they lost my paperwork, my appointment had been cancelled.This was an extra stress I wasn't in need of, let me tell you.

 Apparently, they go through 280 cases a day when they organise these things and they lose 6-8 in the process.

 Well, enough of that.

 Lately I've been working on a Game of Thrones fan art starring Jon Snow, and by lately I mean 'I started it yesterday afternoon and have gotten frightfully far in the last 24 hours'. That happens sometime.

 So, beloved readers, here's a sneak peek of my Game of Thrones fan art:


 Or should I say, Game of Thrones/Channel 4 crossover fan art?

 :D

 I blame Anna, I tell her about this joke Sips and Sjin made on their Tekkit series, and she enables me to do this. It's terrible, really, how could she?

 NaNoWriMo word count: 15, 365

 Silver Crosses overall word count: 21, 792

No comments:

Post a Comment