Sunday 22 May 2011

Quick update

Since my last post had me bemoaning the difficult time I had on another blogpost, I reckoned it would be a good idead to post that I actually managed to post it. Here's a link if you want to read it, by any chance.

 In order to justify a blogpost, I'm going to expand it with talking about my novel.

 I haven't mentioned that yet.

 So, I decided to write a novel about a vampire and a werewolf falling in love at the suggestion of my hairdresser.

It's evolved into the story of a British werewolf in America with an American vampire keen to work together at a supernatural detective agency. They're also keen on a relationship.

 I'm hoping I might be able to make it a series of novels, and the first one has them defeating an evil ghost.

 Not much info, I'm afraid, but I'm more keen on selling this one, so I'm going to be a bit tight lipped about it.

 I'll keep you posted on progress, but not details.

 Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment