Sunday 12 June 2016

Has it really been five months?

 Wow.

 It feels like it should be less and more at the same time.

 Do you ever have that feeling? I hope not, it's confusing and not very nice.

 To be honest, I'm not really sure what I should be doing with this blog if I bring it back properly. It's pretty awkward with the Breath of Fire IV lp log. I feel like I should continue that, but I'm not sure if I can get myc save file back after changing computers.

 I'm pretty sure I saved it to an external drive, but I don't really remember.

 Then there's the fact that I never finished writing up the latest play session.

 I've got to be in the top ten of least competent people in the world.

 As for what to do aside from that, I'll probably write a drabble or some poetry for you guys in the next few days.

 I'm trying to get into a good writing pattern, but I'm finding it really hard to do that. I have a short attention span, so of course I've started two more projects since my last post.

 I'm also having major regrets on Herd. Which I'll just have to get over at some point (at least for this first draft) but for now I'll work on these two other projects.

 Honestly, getting The Sims 4 has made pinning down character appearances a lot easier for me. Particularly for relatives of characters thanks to the play with genetics feature.

 Though I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I find the faces of certain characters kind of samey. I have preferences and they are interfering with my creativity and work. (I'd also be lying if I didn't admit that I got one of the Herd characters dead on in TS3 and have a hard time replicating him in TS4.)

 I might write a review of TS4 for this blog for its use for story telling.

 Especially considering the new gender customisation update, which has been a long time coming admittedly, but is very nice nonetheless.

 Oh, and I have done a bunch of youtube videos, on and off. I'll probably do a post dumping them all on you at once.

 If you'll excuse me, I have beans on the boil.

No comments:

Post a Comment