Tuesday 17 February 2015

Nine Over Five Presents... The Detective


 I had a lot of fun making this title card for my Noir Syndrome video, it's kind of made me want to learn how to use vectors properly, which I ma end up doing sometime in the near future.

 For the moment, though, I'm still using OpenCanvas, and that suits me fine.

 Like last time, this started off with a sketch. Well, two sketches to be accurate.

 One of the Anubis head from this screen:

Static-y.
 And one of the lady detective herself.

She knew you were trouble the moment you walked in.
 Like last time, they had problems that I fixed before I started lining them, a couple of proportion errors on Anubis and I needed to move and redraw the Detective's right arm.

I also used OC to deal with the symmetry problems.
Perspective on limbs is hard.
 I did the lining on them seperately before putting them together on a noise filtered background for the title card.

 I also have a nice cropped version for a good picture in its own right.

The Detective.

 Now I've finished her, she kind of looks like Sam Chapman.



 If you're interested in the video, the link is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment