Wednesday 12 November 2014

Reecey Goes to the Gym

(By the way, I wrote a theory post for Fission Mailure about Clara from Doctor Who. I think you may find it rather... Masterful. Hehehehe. Sorry, here's a link: Is Clara Oswald the Master?)

 Gosh, I'm tired.

 I went to the gym for the first time in years yesterday, and I have the traditional 'second day pain from the gym'.

 It's not so bad, but that may be because it came hand in hand with 'being so exhausted that you sleep all day the day after you've been to the gym'. WHich probably isn't all that usual, but man, I was tired. It also took a ridiculously long time to fall asleep.

 Boo.

 But, anyway, I'm quite excited about the new fitness regime I'm getting into.

 I was supposed to go back today, but as stated I was so exhausted I didn't manage it.

 My new plan is to go tomorrow.

 Hopefully I'll get used to the new excercise regime and won't need a full day's worth of sleep to recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment