Friday 17 October 2014

Let's Talk About... Reecey's Writing Racket

 So, are we enjoying the drabbles and poetry?

 I quite like writing them, it's a lot of fun, but I'm interested to know if you guys are enjoying them so far.

 Here's a link to the Rabble of Drabbles Masterpost if you want to refresh your memory about the eleven we have so far.

 My ultimate goal is to collect up all one hundred when they're finished, write an introduction and garner a foreword from someone and put it up as a free ebook for all of you lovely readers to enjoy at your leisure.

 I have a somewhat similar goal for my poetry: write up a bunch, collect it up into a volume, write an introduction, maybe find a foreword, and publish as an ebook.

 In the meantime, I think it's about time to start collecting all the poetry posts into a masterpost of their own.

 I'd love to know if you guys are enjoying the drabbles and poetry and would enjoy being able to own some Reecey Writing yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment