Tuesday 9 September 2014

This is a public service announcement

 As you're all probably aware, I'm very ill.

 This is why I've missed so many FF8 posts lately.

 I'm afraid that the situation has gotten so bad that I feel that the best course of action is to take a full week off from these posts and build up a supply of them, so that if I'm ill like this again, I can keep posting for you guys.

 I will be posting other things during this week.

 I'll put up some new drabbles for the rabble, and I have an idea for a new 'Oh My God, I Love...' post. I'll also put up a Let's Rework post as well.

 If you have any requests or suggestions, then feel free to let me know down in the comments, or via my Twitter or Tumblr.

 As always, the Masterpost is there if you'd like to reread any of the posts.

 The next post will be up on Tuesday 16th September.

  Again, I'm really sorry about this, but it's the best I can do given the situation.

 Thank you for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment