Wednesday 30 April 2014

Sorting out the schedule

Okay, so I'm going to try and be a better blogger and make posts five days a week from Monday onwards.

 I was originally intending to do it from this Monday just gone, but that turned out to be a no go.

 For all the previous week, I was feeling really ill and as a result my sleeping pattern shifted to me being awake all night and sleeping in the day.

 The only reason I posted the Let's Play Logs I did last week is because I'd managed to write a fairly large number of them in advance. The one on Monday was written that day and it was quite the slog.

 I also meant to post one yesterday, but in the last couple of days I've actually dramatically changed my sleeping schedule to a much healthier one. This means that my productive period has changed from being during the evening and night to being in the middle of the day, which I've only really realised in the last two days.

 I've managed to do half a post today, but I was kind of preoccupied as I had a dentist's appointment in the morning and my friend asked if I wanted to play Portal 2.

 Well, I'm not going to let myself be distracted by Portal 2 again until I've finished at least that post.

 So look forward to that tomorrow.

 From Monday onwards the plan is that I'll get at least three Let's Play Logs posted from Monday to Friday with other posts scheduled for Wednesday and Saturday. I might stretch out the Let's Play Posts to four a week, but that may be a bit too much for me to handle as they're pretty labour intensive posts to create.

 I'm not sure what I'll do for the other days yet, so it might be a bit random until I settle into a rhythm.

 As ever, I'm always open to post suggestions if you have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment