Saturday 3 November 2012

Day three and progress on NaNoWriMo

 So far, so good.

 After my horrible dip, I couldn't get the first chapter finished in time for the first.

 But, I did get it finished on the first day of NaNoWriMo!

 And now I'm about half to two thirds of the way through chapter two and getting a good start on NaNoWriMo in case I have another dip during the month. Which is entirely likely, because guess who has to deal with Atos?

 Yes, I have to deal with Atos. I'm just going to have to hope that they won't conflate writing for fun, which I can't always do, with being able to cope with being made to search for work in an increasingly depressing economy. Before I was put on ESA, applying for a job and not even getting a rejection email did not help improve my mood.

 Anyway, in other news, my doctor says he's going to push for me to get counselling, which is a huge help. The sooner I get into counselling, the sooner I can start to gain the confidence to get on with my life and not be overwhelmed by my family situation.

 Current Word Count: 4,671

No comments:

Post a Comment