Thursday 20 September 2012

Back to the blog

 So, I finally finished everything I need to do for university.

 Now that's over and done with, I plan to dedicate more time to this blog. Mostly because I'm too unwell to really search for a job right now and even when I can, I have a lot of free time.

 So, what's up with me right now.

 Right now I'm working on a couple of new projects. First of all, I'm taking up sculpting, and I'm also working on a couple of paintings right now.

 I'm hoping to have a decent photo of a painting I'm finishing up right now, as well as of my progress on my first sculpey sculpture up tomorrow.

 But don't get your hopes up, I am good at a number of things, but right now it seems that photography is not among them. I suppose I can at least scan the painting if the worst comes to the worst but I really must improve my photography skills.

 Anyway, I'll have a proper post up tomorrow! So that's something to look forward to, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment