I used pretty much the same process as I did for Beryl.
First I used a 6H pencil to do the basic sketch.
Then using a normal mechanical pencil I finalised the lines and add in small detail I may have missed.
Then it's the inking stage, where in all my pictures everyone always looks a little thinner than before. I'm not sure why.
|It was at this point I realised I had too few pink bands on her gloves.|
Usually I'd just do shading with coloured pencils but as I thought her skin came out looking too dark and too pink I used them to correct it slightly. I also used them to correct parts of her clothing.
Here her skin is still a little darker than I'd like it to be, and I also used photo shop to correct a little bit of over shading on her jaw, but this is the finished picture and I'm quite pleased by it.
So! It can also be found on my dA page, at a higher resolution if you'd like to look.