Tuesday 2 June 2015

Sudden absence

 Yeah, if you follow me on Tumblr or Twitter, you know this, but if you don't, don't worry I'm not dead.

 I realise that this is a legitimate concern in my case.

 Lately I've just stopped caring much about this blog.

 I've been lacking much motivation to do things. About the only thing I've managed is recording a let's play session with my buddy Raincoat Videos, and that's probably only because there was a friend involved. Everything constructive I do on my own has just ground to a halt.

 It's just been really hard.

 I still feel like utter shit, but I'm hoping that I'll start to perk up soon. I'm getting a haircut on Friday, and they do say that a change is as good as a rest.

 I'm going to try and post at least two times a week, but anything other than that isn't going to be guaranteed.

 Oh, and the BoF4 LP is going to be way more sporadic for a while. Sorry about that, but I feel really demotivated right now.

 I have a couple of things in mind, so I'll go and work on those.

 Additionally, I'm going to put the LP videos with Raincoat Videos up here like I do with my own Let's Play videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment