Thursday 9 April 2015

Scheduling and stuff

 I'm having a hard time getting back into the swing of things with the LP Log. I think I'm going to try for a Tuesday/Friday schedule from now on, it's a bit easier on me and a bit more logically spaced out.

 I genuinely thought that I'd be breezing through this, because I love Breath of Fire IV, but I've been so down and tired and demotivated lately.

 It was only through the power of righteous anger that yesterday's lengthy rant about hair happened. (By the way, I'm going to do a second post on that topic addressing the major problem with the whole 'white dreads' thing. After all, I am so white that looking at me in direct sunlight is inadvisable, so my post does reflect that.)

 Aside from being angry and in a slump, I did get a little bit of writing on Herd done, and a few scenes for a future work.

 I actually ordered a book for research for that future work and it arrived today.

 I did basically order it sight unseen, and it didn't turn out to be what I had hoped, but it's still full of fascinating information and I'm confident that I can work what is in there into my novel.

 Well, 'novel'. I have my doubts it will end up being that long.

 I've got some typing up to do and an LP Log to work on, so I should get on doing that.

 (BTW, I am going to check in on the hot Eurovision news and get back into my Countdown to Vienna series. So don't be sad if you miss those.)

No comments:

Post a Comment