Monday 16 March 2015

Let's have a ramble

 I've been very tired lately, and I can't think of anything to write today.

So here's a ramble of some of the things I've been up to lately.

 I've been trying and failing to make the title card for the new LP Log. For whatever reason I'm having a hard time coming up with a design I like for it.

 When not worrying over that, I've been doing some tech stuff for the let's play. The game works on my computer, so I'm not concerned on that front. I just need to take some test screenshots to make sure it works okay for the blog.

 In my spare time I've been playing Half Life as usual, occasionally mixing things up with some The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. Of course, I've hit an awkward part on Half Life (I'm worried about a security guard, it's distracting me) so I've been kind of avoiding it with some Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition.

 I'm playing it on Easy mode (on account of being bad at video games), and by god it's confusing.

 It's hard, sure, but I'm finding myself getting lost more than killed.

 Currently I'm stuck in prison and I can't work out what the hell I'm supposed to do next.

What the hell am I supposed to do now?!
  I've killed a bunch of pigmen and aliens, but it seems to have achieved very little.

 Boo.

 I went swimming for the first time in years today, it started off really difficult, but it got easier as I warmed up and got used to being in water again. I could have ended up spending a lot longer in the pool than I did, because I was enjoying myself so much, but I managed to drag myself out.

 I forgot how heavy you end up feeling once you get out. I miss floating, it's awesome.

 What else?

 Well, I think I didn't mention the second part of my folk heroes editorial over on Fission Mailure, so you should totally check that out if King Arthur and Robin Hood interest you at all.

 Speaking of checking things out, my friend Glen started doing game videos on YouTube.

 Here's one.


 That's about all for now, remember to look out for the announcement of the new LP Log tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment