Wednesday 3 December 2014

The NaNoWriMo train wreck

 Wow, I did really badly this year. I don't think I even hit three thousand words this year.

 Including the Batman fanfiction, it's still under five thousand.

 I'm not having a great time in general right now, and my writing is suffering as a consequence.

 I'm not going to let this defeat me, though, so I'll continue working on Herd over the next few months.

 I'm also going to work on editing some of my old short stories in order to make them suitable for publication. I'm planning to search for a literary agent once I have two stories cleaned up and ready to be published.

 I might as well, having perfectly good short stories just lying around is just a waste.

 As for the new schedule for the Final Fantasy VIII posts, I'm going to keep it as is for the moment. I may return to the old schedule after I've had a chance to build up some posts, something I haven't had the opportunity to work on lately since Steam has been playing up for the past week or so. It's finally stopped messing me around, so I can start playing again.

 By the way, tomorrow's post will be the long awaited rework post with the redesigns of Rinoa and Seifer's outfits since my printer is finally working again too.

 So there's that to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment