Saturday 25 October 2014

Haz's Halloween Headache

 What's a girl to do for a Halloween special post?

 Especially when Halloween is already on a day with a scheduled post on it?

 How about a scary short story as a second post?

 Yeah... that sounds good.

 I have just the prompt for it too...

 Mwuhahaha.

 Now, onto my second problem.

 NaNoWriMo.

 Oh, dear god, NaNoWriMo is a problem.

 I'm already having enough trouble keeping on top of things... I guess it's just time to buckle down and become a proper writer!

 This year I'm a rebel, because I need to finish that first draft of Herd.

 Now I regret my handwriting strategy, but I've made my metaphorical bed and now I've got to lie in it.

 For now, I need to start typing away on this short story for Halloween!

 Wish me luck, or cast a spell if you're that witch way inclined.

No comments:

Post a Comment