Friday 29 August 2014

Nine Over Five Presents... Edna & Harvey


 I'm not feeling well enough to write today's FF8 post, so here's a little bit of fanart to tide you over until I post it tomorrow.

 I've been playing a lot of Edna and Harvey: The Breakout (AKA Edna bricht aus) lately, and I do love it dearly.

 In many ways, it is not as good as its sequel Edna and Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes. However, this isn't because of the story. The story and characters are top notch, it's the interface.

 It's a bit shit.

 This is much improved on in Harvey's New Eyes.

 Personally, I think the story is worth working through the gameplay issues. So this is a recommendation that I am willing to make with great enthusiasm.

 As I've been playing so much of this game, I decided to do a quick doodle-y piece of fanart for it.

 Behold, Edna and Harvey!


(By the way, my buddy Doug did a review of the sequel over on Fission Mailure, so be sure to check that out if you want a more in depth opinion.)

No comments:

Post a Comment