Monday 28 July 2014

A little update

 I'm sorry about the lack of posts over the weekend, if you follow me on tumblr or twitter then you know what happened, but if you don't, here's a quick explanation.

 I've been really badly depressed this last couple of weeks, and Birmingham Healthy Minds finally got back to me. Which is good because I dipped over into the realm of being suicidal and as a result I was transferred over to the Community Mental Health Team.

 I had my appointment with them on Friday, which was draining, so I was too tired to write my scheduled Final Fantasy VIII post that day.

 Then on Saturday my mood took a nosedive and I didn't feel like I could control my suicidal urges any more. So I went to the hospital like I was advised to during the BHM appointment.

 I left the hospital at two o'clock in the morning and ended up staying the night at my sister's, but not getting much sleep. The crisis team saw me in the morning, and then I came back home and slept all day.

 And today I went to see the care at home team's doctor, and had to go back a couple of hours later.

 It's been rough.

 I'm gonna take it easy for a couple of days, but hopefully I'll get the next FFVIII post up on Thursday. I'll also try to get a couple of smaller posts up in the mean time.

1 comment: