Saturday 19 April 2014

Don't mind the gap

 If you're a reader of this blog from last year, you're probably wondering why there was such a huge gap between the Divergent post and the one before it.

 The reason for that is because my Dad was very, very ill and his illness took a turn for the worse shortly after that previous post was put up.

 He died a couple of months afterwards.

 As you can imagine, the grief has exacerbated my mental health problems and the last year or so I've been battling the downward spiral of my depression. Especially in the last few months, because I've been self harming.

 The local mental health scheme does have me on a waiting list for an appointment though, so things should be getting better soon.

 In the meantime I'm going to try and keep myself busy with all the things I enjoy, like creating content for this blog.

 So if there's anything you guys would like to see, or if you're enjoying a particular series of posts, be sure to leave a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment