Saturday 15 December 2012

Sorry for the absence! I hope this makes up for it ;)

 I've been on something of a hiatus on Jon Snow this week, and mostly I've just been lazy.

 However, I have been working on a couple of things.

 Recently I've been kind of obsessed with Condemned 2: Bloodshot. I bought it on a whim when I saw it for five pounds in GAME. I genuinely thought it was going to be awful. However, I love it.

 It has some poor design choices and a few game play issues, but I am really enjoying it so far, and it's bound to get even better.

 So, over the last couple of days I've been working on a sculpture of the main character, Ethan Thomas, in DAS clay.

 It's awkward.

 I'll make sure to post a picture of my progress tomorrow, but I do have something to show you now.

 I entered into a sketch trade with a friend on deviantART and I asked for a picture of Ethan Thomas, in return I did a quick colour sketch of her original character.

Artist's Block for Felizias

 I tried to challenge myself with position and perspective here, but I don't think I did the best job in the world.

 Oh well, that's what practicing is for, right?

 In other art news, I've been doing a bit more work on Keesekwi Commences and I've really gotten stuck into that Joker picture.


 Look! Babby!Joker has skin now! I did it with mostly Copic markers, and it could use more work in other media as well. Right now I'm pondering if I should keep working on the rest of the picture, or just continue on him for the moment.

 Decisions, decisions.

 Anyway, I'll post more tomorrow (and by that, I mean after I've slept), and I mean it this time. No leaving you in the lurch for a week again.

No comments:

Post a Comment